Business Brokerage Services
Who are business brokers? Business brokers facilitate business owners and business buyers in the transfer of ownership of businesses. A business broker sells the tangible and intangible assets of an on-going business. The broker brings knowledge and skills that can make the experience of either buying or selling a business less complex and rewarding for both the buyer and the seller.
To be the leading provider of business brokerage services to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise owners in Nigeria and within the West African sub-region
Our Business Brokerage & Intermediation Services:
Business Sale -
If you are considering selling your business, then talk to us! We will prepare and present the business in a most attractive way; find and qualify potential buyers; negotiate the best price and terms to maximize the proceeds that come to you and assure that transaction closing occurs smoothly. We protect owner confidentiality during the selling process.
We offer ten (10)different but integrated technical supports to business owners who are seeking to sell their businesses:
1. We assist business owners in establishing a Most Probable Selling Price Valuation (MPSPV) for their business
2. We develop a comprehensive Information Memorandum on the company for sale
3. We conduct buyer searches
4. We provide exposure – marketing the business to prospective buyers
5. We screen buyers for ability to complete a purchase
6. We coordinate negotiations and provide deal structuring advice
7. We provide overall deal management to guide the client through the entire process
8. We help maintain confidentially of the sale
9. We provide consulting services during the sale process, if needed
10. We allow the seller to focus on running the business while the sale process is on.
For anyone considering buying a business, we offer unmatched service in identifying where the opportunities are and helping the buyer complete the process leading to transfer of ownership.
Valuations and Value Training-
Valuation shows you the value of the business before selling. We offer business valuation services. And also provide advice and training on how the value of a business could be enhanced.
Our brokerage business targets enterprises whose assets (excluding land and buildings) are less than 1 Billion Nigeria Naira (or US$6.5M).
Our Sectorial focus:
1. Private Educational Businesses
- Computer Training Centers,
- Primary Schools,
- Secondary Schools,
- Universities, and
- Vocational schools
2. Professional Practices
- Medical Centers
- Accounting & Tax Practice firms,
- Real Estate,
- Engineering firms
- Law firms, etc.
3. Retail Sector
- Petrol stations,
- Pharmacy outlets,
- Market stalls & shops, etc.
4. Small Service Businesses
- Fitness clubs,
- Motor service/repair Centers,
- Laundry and cleaning,
- Travel agency,
- Transport Companies, etc.
- Small and medium sized hotels,
- Golf clubs,
- Recreation parks and gardens,
- Privately-owned museums and zoos, etc.
6. Franchise Resale Businesses
- Small and medium sized agribusiness firms across value chains such as rice,
cassava, cashew, cocoa.
- Transport, logistics and warehousing businesses, etc.
- Art Galleries,
- Night Clubs,
- Private Clubs,
- Cinema Halls,
- Live Bands
- Fashion Designers,
- Modeling Agencies,
- Clothing Accessories,
- Barbing Salon
10. Food Businesses
- Ice Cream Shops,
- Pizza Outlets,
- Fast Food Outlets
11. Security Guard Companies
Free Newsletter Downloads
July - August Business Brokerage Newsletter
Rossland’s principal broker is a registered member of the International Business Brokers Association (www.ibba.org).Membership of the IBBA provides us with up-to-date information, education, networks and professional ethics that are required to excel in the business brokerage profession. Rossland’s principal broker has successfully intermediated and brokered the sale of several businesses including rice milling business, an integrated farm, just to mention a few.
Rossland Business Brokers - business brokerage
Contact us by Email: email@example.com